Thursday, October 1, 2009

2:365 Knit

It has almost been 2 years since I learned to knit. It was shortly before Christmas of 2007. I owe it all to my girlfriend Jess. She had a knitting party & taught a few of us wannabes to knit. It was a pain at first & thought I was NEVER going to get it. Slowly but surely I did. Within a month I was knitting a ton. I even knit while I was in labor with Karie.




Last year & again this year I am knitting pumpkin hats for the kids & whoever else. They are simple & cute. I bought two more skeins of orange yarn today & went to town on Kegan's hat. I already made Karie's & Kegan REALLY wants his done. He is always trying to wear hers & it just doesn't fit.


I just love to knit. Sitting around knitting & drinking a nice hot cup of coffee. Aww it doesn't get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment