Sunday, October 4, 2009

5:365 Kegan

This weekend, besides the couple of photoshoots I had, was spent shopping. Not for the house, although I did window shop for that, but for myself & the kids. Fall has officially arrived which bye bye shorts & hello sweaters. If you know me, you know I am a deal hunter. I rarely buy anything that isn't on sale. Finding a bargain is like a drug. I love it & I am not afraid to admit my "cheapness" lol.

During sales times The Children's Place really has some of the best deals out there. They have great quality clothes. Even at non sale prices they have good prices, but sales prices are just SICK! %40 off already reduced merchandise! I didn't make out with that much. It was so busy that I could barely walk. I did manage to walk out with two shirts for Kegan & a poncho for Karie for under $30.



Both those shirts were under $15 total! Just crazy & oh so adorable. I attempted to get a cute picture of the two kids together. Karie didn't want anything to do with it. Totally unlike her. Kegan on the other hand was so into it. Saying "Cheese!" and titling his head like a little model. Could he be any cuter? Honestly? No, I don't think so.

I still have more clothes to get. I got myself two tank tops at Express. They have the BEST tank tops hands down anywhere else. I wear them daily & they last so long. During their sales you can get their $20 tank tops for $7.99. Score. I also got myself two sweaters. $15 each which isn't bad at all. I am tempted to get a couple of more. I am a weirdo like that. If I find a shirt I really like, I will buy it in every color. Makes it so much easier since I think everything looks insane on me. Plus, I like things that are more classic & the styles these days are just...out there.

Karie got two ponchos & one shirt. I couldn't find anything out there that I really liked. Old Navy normally has really cute things so that is the next place I will hit. Possibly the Outlet mall to see what I can find. I LOVE the Outlet! Kegan made out with a lot more. 2 hoddies, 5 shirts, 2 pairs of pants & a play coat. He needs another pair of jeans for sure & a few more shirts. I am debating getting him the same coat I got him last year. It was so cute & I still love it.

Off the subject of shopping my weekend was great work wise. I love shooting weddings but it is really nice to have a weekend "off". I haven't had one off in a while. Today I met an internet friend of mine to do her engagement photos. We had been friends for a long time. We were friends before she even moved to Minnesota. Before she even met her Fiance. We were lazy & never met until today. I had a blast walking around shooting pictures in Minneapolis. I am itching to edit some photos. I am staying at my moms for a few days & her tiny little screen just doesn't do it for me. lol

Now off to bed before I chat your ears eyes off! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment