Tuesday, October 6, 2009

7:365 This is Halloween!



So remember the song from the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas" that has "This is Halloween" in the song? Yea. It has been not only stuck my my head all day but also in Kegan's. He hasn't stopped singing it. lol

In light of that I decided to dress Karie in new Halloween dress. Sadly you can't see her adorable Halloween leggings I made. The dress I had the idea in my head head for well over a month. It came out great. A little longer than I wanted but since it is so cold out, it works great. The Hat matches great. Thank you Target!

But, today's picture really should have been Twins related!!! Did you watch the game! Holy buckets I was at the edge of my seat the entire time! 12 innings & the Twinkies take it!!! AL Division Champs baby!!!! HOLY CRAP! They take on NY tomorrow & we will be cheering them on!!!!! They deserve this!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment