Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy!

Can we say FAR behind?! Ya know that thing called life? Yeah, it got busy. Work is slowing down for the season but the house is going to start in full force here soon!

Instead of making a big update...I will just update with my 365. Pictures are more fun anyways right?


Chiplote! Nuff said ;)


We got TONS of snow that stuck around for a day. Enough though to make 4 snow men & have plenty to spare!


We spent most of the day at the house burning the trees we cut down in the back. And also planting 8 new trees.


Some of the big demo has begun! Holy Moly!


October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. Every year I light candles for the babies that were lost.


The view from the living room to the kitchen! Oh my! The walls were in rough shape so we had to take them down only to put them up again! The old owners took horrible care of this place!


Now isn't THIS a big change! The room looks so much bigger without that wall there!


I love my kiddos!


I am super in love with this picture. It is my current desktop background!

No comments:

Post a Comment