Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So What Wednesday....

Time for some SO WHAT Wednesday....







SO WHAT IF...

* I am wrote this post on Tuesday & saved it so I could post it Wednesday since I will be in the middle of nowhere without a laptop on Wednesday.
* My husband is at home doing yard work & house work while I am on a Mini Vacation with my kids & some of my family.
* I downloaded the entire Britney Spears Discography so I could have a Britney Spears Dance Party.
* I haven't painted my finger nails & toe nails in over 3 weeks.
* My daughter has 17 pairs of shoes...that she actually wears.
* I have a really big hat that I like to wear all the time.
* I dance & sing really loud to every song on the radio even if I don't know the words.

SO WHAT IF.....


2 comments:

  1. 1. Have fun on your mini vaca!!!
    2. I want to have a singing/dance party with you and the kiddos.
    3. PAINT YOUR NAILS, WOMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your mini vacation! I love to sing really loud in the car too, and half the time I don't know all the lyrics! :)

    ReplyDelete