Thursday, August 25, 2011

Clamshell Beach

Yesterday I woke up at 6:30. I showered, drank my coffee & went over my list of things I needed for our over night 3 hours away at Clamshell Beach Resort. I wanted to arrive no later than 11. I showed up at 10:59. lol Pretty good since I drove with the kids by myself & we made 2 stops. One for gas & one for food.

Day 1 was a blast. Boating, hiking, swimming, gaming & eating ice cream. While it was insanely windy it was fun. I plan to go into more detail on another post.

Day 2, today & the day we plan to leave has been fantastic as well. Boating, swimming in the pool, grilling & fishing off the dock were just a few things we did. The kids are having so much fun we decided to stay one more night & leave at nap tomorrow. Around 11-12. 

Summer is so short, I need to take advantage of everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment