Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sibling Love

While cleaning the kitchen this evening I hear laughs & silly screams coming from the living room. I thought they were just being funny & reading books to each other but I was wrong. I peak around the corner & notice the kids have my laptop open & they were taking pictures with my webcam. I normally don't let them play on this computer & they are only allowed on the desktop but I was very curious to see what these pictures would look like. So I let them play & see what happens. They came out pretty awesome. They didn't want to stop but bedtime was already past so I said they could do it another day.

These two little creatures are amazing. They have so much personality & I am so happy at how amazing they have grown to be! And, of course what would a post about funny pictures be without the funny pictures!

















I love them so much!

1 comment: