Monday, September 21, 2009

Get to know the Coopet Family



I should probably get around to introducing myself & my family. It is a family blog & most of you know my family is some way or another. But for those of you who stumbled upon my blog & don't know me, here is a little intro!

If you haven't figured out already, I am Kimi or MamaKimi as I am known on the interweb. Right now I have blonde hair, I am kind of spunky & always sarcastic.


I am the oldest of 4 & the only girl. Lucky me. ;) I always want to be a girly girl but I find jeans & tee so much more comfortable. I must admit I have been trying. I do my makeup & hair daily! That is an accomplishment seeing that I am a mom of 2!

If I had to categorize myself in a mom group I would say I am a SAHM. For the most part. I work as a photographer shooting weddings for a company but also do photography on my own. I love it. It is a huge passion of mine & it's great getting paid doing something I love.

My life revolves around pictures. My camera is something you rarely see me without. I take well over 100 pictures a day & have many many CD & hard drives filled with pictures to prove it.




My hubby, Kyle, & I met in September of 2003. I was 19 & he was the "older man" at 24 almost 25. It was love at first sight for me. He is a hard worker. My "Daddy Bear" as I call him. He is oh so handsome & one of the funniest people I have ever met! We have our ups & downs and are far from perfect but we make it work.



On August 3rd at 11:52pm Kegan was born weighing 8lbs 9oz! He came out quiet but has made up for it ever since. He is a handful at times but he can't pass up a good cuddle. He is a Thomas the Train addict & love Chicken Fingers more than anyone I know. He is a blonde little spitfire with an attitude as big as Texas. Kegan is a little smarty. He learns very fast & loves to share what he has learned with anyone who will listen. Hearing his little voice always makes me smile no matter how I am feeling!


 
2 weeks & 2 days past her due date Karmidee aka Karie (Car-EE) was born weighing 8lbs 1oz. Everything in her life has been big. She wants to make sure everyone goes home remembering who she was. My labor with her was fast & CRAZY. She has already been to the ER twice in her short little life for the spills she takes. She is a clutz & a food lover. She is going to be the child who sneaks out of bed in the night & ends up on the top of the fridge eating cookies. I can't imagine life without her!



Now I can't forget my little dog Hawk. My little 9 pound MinPin. He is the best little cuddler around. He would give his back legs for someone to pet him & love him all day. He is a crazy spaz that the kids just love!


My should be simple but something always seems to complicate it. Fortunately, we always come out on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment