Wednesday, September 23, 2009

6 Years

I can hardly believe it has been 6 years since Kyle & I's first date. We were just babies then. I was still a teenager! Oh how the times have changed. 2 kids, a dog & now a house. Could it be anymore prefect? Well, if we added a white picket fence to the front of our new house it would be. ;)

6 years ago we ate Chineese Food, drank wine (shhh I know I wasn't 21) and watched funny movies. Even took a few pictures with my crappy digital camera that I had back then.


6 years later I am spending the day with the kids because Kyle has to work until 10. :( But I did make him breakfast in bed & let him sleep in for about an hour. We spent a little bit of time taking some pictures, because anything photo realted is the way to my heart!





These past 6 years have been filled with ups & downs but after all is said & done I am so happy. We are far from perfect but we are perfect for each other!


No comments:

Post a Comment