Monday, September 26, 2011

Kegan, my little man!

Since Kegan started school I have been really lacking in posts. Last week was an emotional one that I will get into another time. So that is why I didn't post at all last week. This week is better...it is only Monday so lets hope it stays on this pace! lol

If you don't know me very well, you will still probably know my love of my camera. If you have known me for a while you know that I take pictures just about every day. I have been doing that since before my kids were born. It's just something I do. So, Kegan has been in school for 7 days as of today.



I took his picture the first day of school, then the second & then the third. I then decided I would try & do pictures daily. In the same area if possible...place would be better. Of course when it's 20 below in the winter that isn't going to happen. lol But, the weather has been nice enough to do all his pictures outside. So here are last weeks...and today's pictures!


All the kids at school got their new bags. Kegan was really excited to get a blue one. If you didn't know already, that is his favorite color. If it's blue, he needs to have it. It doesn't matter what it is, if it's blue, it's his. lol


This was day 5. This was a hard day for him. He didn't want to go to school. Not sure why but thankfully was easy every day after this. He is also rocking his Halloween tattoos. He was really excited to show them off at school!


Day 6 & sporting all blue! lol This is one of his favorite shirts. One because it's blue, duh, and the other because it's like his dads. Kyle wears a lot of button up shirts & Keegs likes to be like his dad.


Then there is today, day 7. Such a handsome little dude. He was excited to go to school today. He also go new school shoes too! That is always fun!

I am glad he is getting the hang of going to school. He has many many more years of it ahead of him. lol He has a lot of cool stuff coming up soon too! He has a field trip & he also has a fun raiser that is a track & field event! I can't wait to see how that goes! The boy LOVES to run! I am volunteering at that event. I haven't decided if I am going to go to the field trip or not, I have to decide that soon! I liked it so much when my mom came to my field trips.

I wonder how many days I can get away with taking his pictures until he starts to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment